Messages posted to this blog or blogs may be moderated before or after they are displayed live.
Messages may be removed if they:
- Contain email addresses or other personal contact details (valid website addresses will be passed but will be checked for authenticity);
- Appear to impersonate someone else;
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others;
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable;
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend;
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court;
- Advertise products or services for profit;
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages, i.e. spam;
- Are written in anything other than the three official languages of the Western Cape Province, namely Afrikaans, English or IsiXhosa;
- Contain links to other websites which break these rules;
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others;
- Post personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or people who work for the Department, Provincial Government of the Western Cape or the Western Cape Provincial Legislature.
The blog editor reserves the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.
- Under-16s must get permission from a parent or guardian before contributing to this site;
Links to external websites:
- Neither the Department nor the Provincial Government of the Western Cape endorses the content of any website linked to from this blog and is not responsible for the content or actions of those sites.
If you break these rules:
- Your message will not be posted.
- I am unable to contact you with a reason why.
- Or your message might be edited to remove the parts that do not comply.
The blog editor reserves the right to edit, move or delete any message, at any time, for any reason.
The blog editor's decision about the suitability of all posts is final.